About Scott Consulting
Paul is a CPA with over 30 years’ experience as a financial professional in various areas of endeavor:
- Big 4 Assurance Services
- Industry accounting, compliance and special projects
- Interim CFO and CEO improving fiscal management and operations of public and non-profit agencies
- Financial investigations, due diligence and litigation support
- Gatekeeper, fiduciary and mediator to resolve or mitigate difficult matters
- Advocate for our senior and special needs population, hospice patient volunteer
His diversity, leadership skills and keen insights help him cut through misleading information that is manipulated to portray compliance and blamelessness. His unique “Special Forces” work penetrates the polished illusion of technical data, identifies key facts and examines how it all fits together to reveal the meaning behind the information.
Acting as a fiscal manager, confidant and adviser at various organizational levels, including Boards of Directors, he uses his insight to resolve issues, mentor change and help increase transparency, profitability and sustainability.